Tuesday 12 November 2013

100 baubles later...

I'd like to send a big thank you out to the wonderful Renegade team who brought together such an amazing bunch of designer-makers for last weekend's Renegade Craft Fair London. The event was packed with shoppers the whole weekend and had a wonderful atmosphere, with everyone excited to see so much lovely handmade stuff from so many talented makers.

So it was the perfect place to officially launch my book!



And alongside my stall I was also running a bauble making workshop which turned out to be rather popular, with over 100 people taking part throughout the weekend (thank you to my wonderful assistants - I couldn't have done it without you!!)! I love the idea of all those beautiful and completely individual baubles out in the world waiting for the Christmas trees to go up!

Here are just a handful of the many happy crafters who took part.



I managed to fit in a very quick sprint around the fair (thanks Hannah for holding the fort!), picking up lots of Christmas cards as I went (and a gorgeous top from Little Lost Soul). One of my other favourite stalls was this one by Amy Worrall - especially the ceramic pots covered in breasts, perfect!


Don't worry if you missed it though, you can still find links to all the stall-holders websites/shops here.

Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment